- Garlic and Ginger Infused Chicken Broth
- 4 cups chicken stock (if you’re using premade broth, that’s one 32-oz. box)
- 8 Thai red chili peppers, diced (seeds, ribs, and all)
- 8 cloves of garlic, peeled and coarsely chopped
- A one-inch piece of ginger, peeled and sliced thin
- 2 green onions, sliced into thin rounds
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Bring the chicken stock to a rolling boil in a medium-sized saucepan.
On the hunt for recipes that use chicken stock (broth) aka rooster or as we have come to call it Cock Stock. This one looks like a simple winner for a cold winter night.