- 1 (2 kg) boneless pork butt
- 4 fat garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
We love Sundays on the farm. A Sunday usually means a roast dinner. Tonight we are hooking into one of our prize pieces of pastured pork—the collar butt. Not buts about it this cut of meat is a treat for all. Our girls really love it because it’s not a fatty cut, and Lord knows our Large Black pigs have plenty of fat coverage on them.