- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (2%)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill, plus sprigs for serving
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 side of salmon (3 pounds) or 8 fillets (6 ounces each)
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Love of food, family and fun.
Talking to my Mum today she told me about a great dinner Thor cooked up with her during one of the big snow nights this winter at the farm in Chatham. Hard to imagine not being able to get outside to fire up the BBQ but yes this does happen in the Great White North.
Thanks for passing on the recipe Thor. A good excuse to stay inside here in Goonengerry.