- 1/2 cup Top Shed Organic Coffee-espresso grind
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped natural dried red chilli
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons smokes paprika
- 6 tablespoons black pepper
- 6 tablespoons coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons mustard powder
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons onion powder
- 4 teaspoon celery seeds
- 2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon cumin seeds
If you’ve never been rubbed before then this is a good recipe to break you into the world of rubbing. Dry Rubbing my friends. And we are not talking what you get when your back is a bit sore.
If you love to BBQ meat then meet your new best friend. The basic dry rub… you’ll just lub it.