- 4 tablespoons coarse ground Top Shed Espresso Blend
- 2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
After another inspiring feed from Neil and Thomas the Meat Engine last night I feel inspired. And maybe just a little bit competitive. I don’t have Thomas here but we do have the Garth and I’m going to have a go at a low and slow with one our Dexter Rump Roasts. And what’s a roast without a little bit of good rubbing.
I’ve come up with this little innovation based on our love of the Big Red Rub that Graeme Stockdale uses with our Top Shed Coffee for his delicious brisket. Did I mention being a bit competitive?
Here’s the rubdown on the recipe. But another product plug. I am going to use a porlex grinder to grind the coffee and pepper to get a nice chunky grind.