- 1/3 cup (74 grams) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup (104 grams) real maple syrup
- 1 cup (227 grams) plain yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (250 grams) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (100 grams) pecans, chopped + more for topping
Fire, Ready, Aim.
We have lots of ripe bananas. I want to make muffins. What else do we have on the farm and in the fridge?
Milk. I really want to start milking cows again but we do have a bit of store bought.
Yogurt. Again house cows come in handy.
Time to make a mess.
MAPLE YOGURT MUFFINS WITH PECANS
Simple muffins flavored with brown butter, real maple syrup, and pecans.